Introduction, Say Hello

on

So I have decided to get more involved with the community by blogging.  This is my introduction to the world.

My name is James and I am a software developer in central Texas.  My professional interests include enterprise integration, custom application development, agile processes and general best practices.  Personal interests are my family, hiking/camping, fitness and healthy living, and snow boarding.

The majority of my posts will focus on my professional interests, products I use, and the discussions I have about technology.  Through this blog, I hope to spark constructive discussion, help people solve problems, and introduce others to the concepts/topics I consider important to my career.

Thanks for reading and please bare with me as I improve my writing ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment